Natural Scrubs

                                                               Coffee & Coconut Oil Scrub

I love coffee, and this scrub is amazing not only because you can make it at home but also because it smells great and has great benefits. I used it when I was pregnant with my two little ones and even in the summer. It exfoliates your skin, gets rid of dead skin cells, and hydrates your skin so well. It helps prevent stretch marks and cellulite, which is a plus.  While applying it it gets a bit messy so I recommend doing it in the shower. It leaves your body so smooth and soft. Give your body the care and treatment it deserves. 

Ingredients: 

- Coffee 

- Organic Coconut oil 

(Make sure it is a little pasty)


                                                                          Lemon & Sugar Scrub

This one is also one of my favorites. Not only does it taste good by itself, but it also has great benefits. I like to use it for my face, dark spots, or my personal lip scrub. Lemon contains vitamin C, which helps with lightening dark spots and getting rid of dead skin cells and discoloration. It's a natural exfoliator; you can also make it at home and save some money. I would only recommend doing this once a week due to the acidity the lemon has and the fact that it can irritate your skin. I think its a big plus if you have oily skin.

Ingredients

- Lemon

- Granulated Sugar  

(Make sure it is a little pasty)


           


Comments

Popular Posts